Government research indicates that SMEs are missing out on savings of up to 25% on their energy bill – just from simple low or no cost measures.
We can help you optimise your energy usage, get ahead of the competition, and build resilience against rising energy prices.
Event: Quick Wins for Energy Saving
Date: 6th July 2017
Location: Bolton College, Deane Road Campus, Deane Rd, Bolton, BL3 5BG
Time: 8:30am - 12:30pm
The perfect event for you if you're:
- Interested in reducing your energy or fuel costs?
- Interested in increasing the energy efficiency of your premise(s) or business processes?
- Interested in the financial assistance available to businesses looking to invest in energy efficient technology?
- Looking to upgrade existing equipment?
- Looking to gain new business opportunities through improved green credentials?
- Registration and Refreshments
- Welcome and Keynote Speaker
- Introduction to the Energy Challenge – Risks, benefits and opportunities
- Quick Wins for Energy Efficiency
- Next Steps
- Support from the Business Growth Hub
- Light lunch and Networking
For more information and how to book onto the event see here.
|For more information and how to book onto the event see here|